We are a committee of the Lutheran Church in Malaysia working to achieve a wholistic approach in helping the poor, the widows, the orphans, the disabled, the homeless, migrants and others who may find themselves pushed to the fringes of society.
The social concern work of the Lutheran Church started in the 1950’s with the formation of the mobile (medical) clinic in Menglembu, Perak. Today, the mobile clinic is operating in Ipoh, Perak. Over the last 70 years, our work has expanded to various centers and home as below:
Our centres and homes are:
1. Rumah Love and Care, Kajang (two homes – male and female).
2. Rumah Love and Care, Menglembu (two Homes – male and female).
3. Mobile Clinic, Ipoh. (Holy Cross Lutheran Church)
4. Tronoh Social Concern Centre (Tronoh)
5. Kaizen Children Home (Semenyih).
6. Reconcile Counselling Centre (Petaling Jaya).
7. Rumah ROS – Orang Asli Students Homes (Pengkalan Hulu).
8. Nepali Migrant Workers Ministry (Subang Jaya).
9. Myanmar Migrant Workers Ministry (KL).
10. Disaster Relief Assistance.